LVMH takes full control of Italian brand Emilio Pucci

Luxury conglomerate LVMH, parent to brands like Louis Vuitton and Dior, now fully owns Italian brand Emilio Pucci, which was started by fashion designer and politician late Don Emilio Pucci. LMVH had acquired 67 per cent of Pucci in 2000. It bought out the remaining 33 per cent still held by the founding family. Details of the transaction were not disclosed.

Don Emilio Pucci’s daughter Laudomia Pucci will step down from her role as vice president and image director of the company and continue working on archives, according to the terms of the deal, European fashion media outlets reported.

“I would like to thank the Pucci family, and Laudomia in particular, for their friendship and collaboration over the years,” Toni Belloni, LVMH’s group managing director, said in a statement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *